What We Do In The Shadows: Drinking Game
This March, Taika Waititi and Jemaine Clement transported their deadpan comedy about the undead from New Zealand to Staten Island when they debuted the TV adaption of What We Do In The Shadows on FX. Though a critical success with plenty of goofy moments, the adaptation doesn’t compare to the original movie. As always, we believe the best way to enjoy this wacky film is with a little booze—or maybe a lot.
If you want to party with some killer flatmates but don’t have the taste for blood, no worries. Our What We Do In The Shadows drinking game is just what you need to party like it’s the Unholy Masquerade Ball.
Take a drink when:
- Someone says “vampire.”
- Someone says “Stu.”
- Someone says “The Beast.”
- Someone flies (in human or bat form).
- A vampire hisses.
- Jackie cleans up blood.
- Deacon is jealous/annoyed by Nick.
- The vampires go for a night on the town.
- The vampires insult the werewolves.
- Someone dies or transforms into a vampire/werewolf.
- Someone dances or plays music.
Finish your drink when:
- Werewolf attack!
- Projectile vomit!
- The vampires fool the police.
- Viago reunites with the love of his life.