Don’t fall for the disclaimer at the top of every episode of Dream Knight. This bold documentary about how Got7 transformed from magical dolls to a music group reveals the origins of all K-Pop boybands.
Who am I kidding? This is one of the most absurd pieces of shit I’ve ever seen, but dammit Stephanie and I watched all of it, probably because each episode is only 15 minutes long and Jackson is a master of entertainment and prettiness. If you enjoy laughing at a tone-deaf, incompetent series and boybands being silly, this is the show for you. But to stick with it til the end, we recommend getting shit-faced by playing our drinking game.
Take a drink when:
- People are dancing.
- BamBam sucks on a lollipop.
- In Hyung gets hurt.
- Mark makes people gay.
- One of the guys gets wet.
- People are feeding each other.
- In Hyung flashes back to memories of her mother.
- Jackson speaks English.
- There’s a flashback to Jr. crying.
- The JYP moon appears.
Finish your drink when:
- The show takes a really unexpectedly dark turn.
- Jackson seduces a drag king on a motorcycle.
- In Hyung elbows Jr. in the crotch.
- The former and current Dream Knights fight.
- The show seems to forget its protagonist is terminally ill.
On second thought, just keep drinking from start to finish. Yeah, this is that kind of show. Even the members of Got7 are embarrassed by it:
Featured image credit